Manager, Business Systems and Integrations
Pacifica Beauty is a fast-growing vegan and cruelty-free clean beauty company. Female-founded nearly 25 years ago, we have strived to do right by our planet, from the ingredients we source to the pretty packages we create. At Pacifica, we are passionate about our Compassion Standards. Our products have been 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan since day one. These are not buzzwords for us. Today more than 85% of our PET bottles are made from at least 50% post-consumer recycled material. Our boxes are made from FSC certified paper. We partner with the ACLU and the Gentle Barn to promote and support human and animal rights.
We are fearless in our mission to transform beauty by leading with love and compassion. Are you ready to align your experience with your values and join our mission of clean accessibility for all?
Location: This role is hybrid in the Los Angeles area.
Salary Range: 120,000-130,000 based on experience
The Manager, Business Systems and Integrations will be the key liaison between the functional teams and NetSuite and EDI partners to act as a support and control center. They are responsible for ensuring key integrations and EDI connections are up to date and running effectively as well communicating out and resolving any issues as they come up. They will also be responsible for recommending, installing and maintaining internal business intelligence and/or data warehousing tools.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage SPS Commerce Integration (EDI) for over 20 retail partners across multiple 3PLs
- Build, maintain, and support EDI and API integrations from NetSuite to Retail and 3PLs partners using Celigo and SPS Commerce
- Review current business systems and work with cross functional partners to develop and maintain business intelligence tools
- Create new customer EDI Onboarding process and ensure process is followed and end to end testing is completed prior to go-live for all new customers
- Create and monitor Alerts/Dashboards for integrations, resolve issues in a timely manner to minimize business interruption
- Collaborate with internal teams and external NetSuite consulting partners on strategic EDI and Integration projects, ensuring adherence to Pacifica Beauty and External best practices
- Initiate standardization and harmonization across departments of data set analytics
- Evaluate and optimize existing EDI/Integration workflows
- Primary point of contact for the SC, finance, and sales teams strategic business process and integration projects
- Research business problems and develop solutions that address needs
- Document and ideate solution designs based on finance, supply chain and cross functional business requirements
- Analyze, document, and manage project requirements
- Develop estimates, timelines, and resource requirements for new EDI onboarding and integration projects
- Provide ongoing support for systems enhancements and issues resolution
- Facilitate training and User Acceptance testing when required
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
- Demand Planning
- NPD & Sourcing
- Sales Operations
- Supply Planning
- Executive Leadership
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years experience working with EDI integrations
- 1-3 years experience with Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing tools
- 1-3 years Celigo and SPS Commerce or similar Experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter
- Action and results oriented individual with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to learn systems quickly
- Able to analyze various data sets
- Business Intelligence experience in SQL queries, Microsoft BI installation and proficient, Tableau, Data Cube Creation, ETL, Data visualization.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Proficiency in mapping and documenting business processes
- Shopify experience a plus
We offer competitive compensation, health and welfare benefits, 401(k) with match and a culture that is passionate about the environment and our products.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Resources
- Hybrid Work
Pacifica Beauty is an equal opportunity employer. Pacifica Beauty will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.