TikTok Video Creator & Presenter - Internship
Pacifica Beauty is a fast-growing vegan and cruelty-free clean beauty company. Female-founded nearly 25 years ago, we have strived to do right by our planet, from the ingredients we source to the pretty packages we create. At Pacifica, we are passionate about our Compassion Standards. Our products have been 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan since day one. These are not buzzwords for us. Today more than 85% of our PET bottles are made from at least 50% post-consumer recycled material. Our boxes are made from FSC certified paper. We partner with the ACLU and the Gentle Barn to promote and support human and animal rights.
We are fearless in our mission to transform beauty by leading with love and compassion. Are you ready to align your experience with your values and join our mission of clean accessibility for all?
Location: This role is hybrid in the Los Angeles area.
Paid Internship/Hours: $20 per hour - 25-30 hours a week
Internship: 3 - 6 months, with the possibility to turn into a full-time position
Reports to: Social Media, Community & Partnerships Director
Hey there, TikTok enthusiasts! We're on the hunt for a quirky TikTok Creator to help us take our social media game to the next level! If you're a creative genius with a passion for making viral videos, then we want to hear from you.
- Create engaging and viral TikTok videos that resonate with our audience
- Conceptualize and execute creative content ideas to increase our brand awareness
- Use presenting skills to host weekly live streams on TikTok
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop and implement social media campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on TikTok trends and best practices to ensure we're always ahead of the game
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on our TikTok account
- Proven experience as a TikTok Creator, with a strong portfolio of successful videos
- In-depth knowledge of the TikTok platform, trends, and best practices
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- A creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to speak a second language is desirable
Interns will receive:
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Resources
- Hybrid Work From Home
- Monthly phone/internet expense payment
Pacifica Beauty is an equal opportunity employer. Pacifica Beauty will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.