Multi-Unit Sales and Operations Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Charlotte, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Who we are:
Empire Portfolio Group™ was founded in 2013 with a vision to develop strong brands and supercharge their long-term growth. In an increasingly crowded and competitive industry, our team not only outperforms the norm but most importantly prioritizes making differences in team and studio members' lives.
Headquartered in New York City, Empire Portfolio Group is a leading Area Representative and franchisee of Orangetheory Fitness. The Company owns, operates and supports 140+ Orangetheory Fitness studios across DC, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Vermont, and Virginia.
Who we’re looking for:
The Multi Unit Sales and Operations Manager role within Empire Portfolio Group is the acting Manager over multiple Orangetheory locations. They oversee all sales operations including the Sales Managers in each location and Operations Managers. The role has autonomy in ways of motivating and leading their teams to success which includes meeting monthly KPIs. An ideal person utilizes problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and excellent judgment under pressure.
· Lead teams to generate new business via lead generation and new member conversions
· Source, recruit and train all Sales Managers and Operations Managers
· Manage and direct Operations Managers to high priority needs regarding the upkeep and maintenance of facility, equipment and IT.
· Set and meet sales goals
· Allocate time in all studios based on the managerial needs of the locations
· Review and educate Sales Managers and Operations Managers on individual and studio’s KPIs
· Staff development
· Execute progressive disciplinary actions when necessary
· Schedule and plan education workshops
· Assist Fitness Manager with coach evaluations as needed
· Payroll, Commissions and Timecard reconciliation
· Maintaining high customer service scores reflected in NPS
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee
· Entrepreneur mindset with ability to think and problem solve creatively
· Strong communication and collaboration skills – both written and verbal
· Attention to detail and ability to establish effective working relationships with staff
· Multi-tasker with minimal supervision
· Proven flexibility and willingness to handle various tasks independently and to meet deadlines
· Leadership Skills: Able to motivate, discipline, and resolve conflict
· Ability to source, train and develop talent on sales and fitness teams
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years of managerial experience ideally in a fitness setting.
Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities: Ability to lift a minimum of 2 pounds to a maximum of 20 pounds unassisted; able to sit, stand, stoop, walk, stretch, reach frequently; moderate range of body motions.
Beyond The Paycheck:
· Complimentary services and employee discounts with Orangetheory Fitness and Relive Health
· Empire cares about you—we offer access to free mental health counseling
· Discounts on theme parks, travel, movies, etc. through LifeMart and TicketsAtWork
· Pre-tax commuter benefit plan to save on public transportation to/from work
Our Mission: To bring out your best life through inspiring, motivating and exceptional moments
Vision: To be the premier wellness portfolio that supercharges everyday life
Values: Happy, Hungry, Humble, Healthy & Human
Salary: $70-75k base plus bonus