Regional Fitness Manager
- Lead the fitness programming, fitness staff, and membership KPIs across 4-7 studio facilities.
- Maintain fitness acumen & community connections by leading up to 10 classes across designated region.
- Maintain outstanding team performance through routine 1:1 meetings, coach class evaluations, and member feedback outlets. (Listen 360, etc.)
- Monitor and achieve business Key Performance Indicators utilization, attendance, workouts, attrition, member traffic weekly.
- Maintain proper functionality, timely repairs for studio equipment, and ensure studio cleanliness at 2 deep cleans per month, per studio.
- Conduct weekly visits to set goals, discuss KPIs, review member class schedules, utilization, template rollouts, and ensure studio cleanliness.
- Plan, develop, and lead monthly Fitness & Sales meeting agendas, content, and logistics. (Regional Fitness mtgs, Sales/Fitness mtgs, template rollout, etc.)
- Provide weekly email correspondence to team regarding events and business demands.
- Actively champion and/or assist in the launch of all member engagement events and activities onsite & offsite.
- Assess the staffing needs and oversee recruiting, hiring, and fitness licensure/credentialing practices; serve as Head Coach for staffing vacancies or upon the business needs; plan and launch OTFIT training events.
- Plan and lead workshops to build greater knowledge, skills, and abilities in areas of fitness acumen, onboarding, and managerial skills. (rowing technique, strength & conditioning, recruiting, etc.)
- Ensure proper Onboarding & new hire training initiatives are being met for assigned studios.
- Requires 90% travel across designated region & occasional out of state travel.