Wichita, KS, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022
Be fit. Change lives. Have fun.
If you mention fitness within moments of meeting someone...if you encourage friends and family to get off the couch and get active...if you know and enthusiastically share the importance of fitness as a part of a healthy lifestyle -- well, we just may want you to turn your passion for fitness into a paying career.
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals eager to share our story and our success with everyone who walks through that door or who calls for more information or who expresses even the slightest bit of interest in improving themselves.
Are you passionate, positive, and can talk to anyone? Do you thrive on being part of a team? Does your zest for being part of a world-class growing fitness company get you out of bed with a smile and determination to change more lives -- physically, mentally, emotionally? Do you have excellent communication skills, whether face-to-face or on paper?
Then keep reading. Here’s more of what the position entails:
- Greeting everyone who enters the studio with enthusiasm, energy and knowledge
- Presenting the OTF concept to any interested consumers, also known as “intros”
- Working at our front desk which includes answering phones and talking to members among other tasks
- Giving studio tours
- Working hand-in-hand with trainers to guide intros through their first Orangetheory workout
- Selling memberships to help the studio thrive
- Following up on prospective clients
- Handling members’ concerns in a professional and objective manner with the goal of resolution
- Participating in marketing and outreach events
- Ensuring all areas of the studio are kept clean and organized
So if you have a passion for fitness and would like to help us in our mission to spread More Life to our members and community, we would like to hear from YOU!
Specific job duties and selection requirements vary between Orangetheory studio locations and more details can be provided by the studio’s hiring manager if you are selected to move forward in the interview process.