Personal Training Manager
Today, you’re still a mentor and a master at guidance. You expect the best from those around you, and you work with them to achieve it. You’re passionate about fitness, and your enthusiasm is palpable and pure.
That’s why we want you as a Head Coach at Orangetheory Fitness. We’re looking for people to lead. To listen. To love what they do. And then to share it -- with the coaches in their studio, and with members entrusting the health of their bodies to you.
- Leading and motivating members through pre-defined workouts
- Make sure members are using the correct form and offering corrections if they aren’t
- Understanding the science behind our workouts specifically, heart-rate focused training programs in general, and being aware of what the competition is doing
- Knowing how to use and demonstrate usage for every piece of equipment utilized in every workout
- Being a team player
- ACE CPT or Group Fitness
- NASM CPT
- AFAA Group Fitness
- NSCA CPT or CSCS
- ACSM CPT, Group Exercise Instructor, or Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Being AED/CPR certified
- Hold and maintain a current fitness certification from an education company approved by Orangetheory Fitness
The first performance review will be sixty (60) days after employment commences.
Benefit value: $169 x 12 = $2,028
Employees are eligible for PTO after the first 60-day probationary period.
Class Pay of $35 to $85/class
Annual scale $52,000 to $76,000