- Responsible for delivering predesigned workouts to groups of up to 42 clients.
- Responsible for creating a positive, high energy and respectful OTF studio environment.
- Ensure the safety of participants regarding heart-rate training, human movement, exercise science, and overall form and technique.
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels, athletic abilities and performance backgrounds
- Responsible for motivating and encouraging clients throughout each fitness session
- Responsible for building Orangetheory Fitness (OTF) attendance, retaining current clientele and achieving monthly key performance indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Responsible for handling member concerns in a professional and objective manner with the goal of resolution.
- Culturally sensitive and able to adjust learning styles to meet unique cultural needs
- Attends monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings
- Promote compliance to quality control and brand standards.
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the studio, including the training floor.
- Leads/instructs a minimum of 8 OTF training sessions per week including weekends if needed or instructed by your Head Coach.
- Maintain current, active employee credentials including CPR/AED cards, fitness certifications.
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends, including special events, when needed and as requested by your Head Coach and supervisor
- Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must hold a current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA)
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, human movement, heart-rate focused training programs and the science that supports the OTF workouts.
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to train all fitness levels
- Must invest 10+ hours per year in continuing education lectures and workshops outside of OTF curriculum.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Exercise Related Field is preferred.
- Must have current in-person or blended (in-person and self-study) CPR/AED certification.
- 1+ years of professional experience teaching and/or managing in the Fitness Industry.
- Excellent communication, strong business acumen, and customer service skills.
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40 lbs.