Allen, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022
A will be responsible for safely and effectively coaching participants through scientifically predesigned interval training sessions, assisting clients with their fitness experience and goals, building studio attendance and promoting brand recognition and compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivering predesigned workouts to groups of up to 42 clients.
- Responsible for creating a positive, high energy and respectful OTF studio environment.
- Ensure the safety of participants regarding heart-rate training, human movement, exercise science, and overall form and technique.
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels, athletic abilities and performance backgrounds
- Responsible for motivating and encouraging clients throughout each fitness session
- Responsible for building Orangetheory Fitness (OTF) attendance, retaining current clientele and achieving monthly key performance indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Responsible for handling member concerns in a professional and objective manner with the goal of resolution.
- Culturally sensitive and able to adjust learning styles to meet unique cultural needs
- Attends monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings
- Promote compliance to quality control and brand standards.
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the studio, including the training floor.
- Leads/instructs a minimum of 8 OTF training sessions per week including weekends if needed or instructed by your Head Coach.
- Maintain current, active employee credentials including CPR/AED cards, fitness certifications.
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends, including special events, when needed and as requested by your Head Coach and supervisor
- Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must hold a current fitness certification from an OTF approved education company (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA)
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, human movement, heart-rate focused training programs and the science that supports the OTF workouts.
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to train all fitness levels
- Must invest 10+ hours per year in continuing education lectures and workshops outside of OTF curriculum.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Exercise Related Field is preferred.
- Must have current in-person or blended (in-person and self-study) CPR/AED certification.
- 1+ years of professional experience teaching and/or managing in the Fitness Industry.
- Excellent communication, strong business acumen, and customer service skills.
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40 lbs.