Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022
Be fit. Change lives. Have fun.
- Must be able to deliver predesigned workouts.
- Responsible for creating positive, high energy, OTF training sessions.
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other areas of the studio when needed.
- Responsible for marketing your OTF training services inside and outside the OTF studio. Examples are marketing events with your OTF team, corporate events, tents, tables etc.
- Responsible for building OTF attendance and retaining current clients.
- Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels.
- Responsible for reviewing and following the group training design and lesson before each class.
- Responsible for the safety of participants in regards to heart rates, exercise techniques, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training.
- Responsible for your scheduled OTF group training sessions including but not limited to requesting substitute trainers to cover your session, helping other trainers when available and assisting as a floor trainer when applicable.
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings and continuing education presentations.
- Handle member concerns/feedback in a professional objective manner with a goal of resolution and retention when applicable.
- Assists Sales Associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours/ sales with new prospects as well as staying abreast with current pricing options.
- Must hold a Personal Fitness Training Instructor certification from select accredited certifying bodies such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA
- Must have current CPR/AED certification.
- Must understand heart rate based interval focused training programs.
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics.
- Must feel confident and convey personality while coaching on a microphone.
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels.
- 1+ year experience in teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry preferred
Specific job duties and selection requirements vary between Orangetheory studio locations and more details can be provided by the studio’s hiring manager if you are selected to move forward in the interview process.