Fitness Sales Professional With Commissions
Sales & Business Development
Wayne, PA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022
Are you a high-energy individual eager to help our members become the best version of themselves? Are you a people person with great communication and customer service skills? Then come join the fastest growing Fitness Franchise in the country!
If you recognize and enthusiastically share the importance of fitness as a part of a healthy lifestyle -- Let’s turn your passion for fitness into a paying career with incredible growth potential.
Our most successful sales team members are people focused, not afraid to connect with members and are always looking for new members. If this sounds like you, come join us in our mission to spread the Orangetheory mantra of More Life to everyone…APPLY Today!
We are Seeking:
- Sales oriented, outgoing individuals who love to connect with people
- Team Players with a passion for helping others
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Advocates for healthy lifestyle
- Sales and Customer Service Experience is a must
- Weekdays / evenings and Weekend Mornings availability is a plus
- Full and Part Time Shifts available
What we offer:
- Daily Commissions on every membership sold!
- Hourly rate with plenty of room for advancement
- Amazing teamwork and constant support from managers and coworkers
- Incredible opportunities for growth and promotion within our company
- 401K & 401K Matching
FREE Orangetheory Membership and unlimited Fitness classes
What to expect:
- Professional and Customer service focused environment
- Incredible Community amongst staff and members
- Fast paced work environment that keeps you engaged
- Evolve your professional skill set in the following areas:
Marketing, Client relations, B2B, Phone and in person sales, problem solving, multitasking…
Are you ready to:
- Sell memberships for the most talked about workout in the Country!
- Collaborate with our Coaches to guide New Members through their Fitness journey
- Assist with front desk operations including answering phones, connecting with leads and providing customer service to current members and prospects.
Specific job duties and select requirements vary between Orangetheory studio locations and more details can be provided by the studio’s hiring manager if you are selected to move forward in the interview process.