Membership and Customer Service Specialist
Be fit. Change lives. Have fun.
Do you like to workout or is fitness an important part of your life?
Do you thrive on being part of a team?
Do you have an energetic personality and want to have fun at work?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Are you willing to learn?
Most importantly, do you like dogs??
- Greeting everyone who enters the studio with enthusiasm, energy and knowledge.
- Presenting the Orangetheory concept to any interested consumers.
- Working at our front desk which includes answering phones, getting to know members, providing a premier customer service experience so that everyone feels amazing when they enter, etc.
- Presenting and selling membership options based off of the recommendations provided by the coach.
- Giving studio tours
- Working hand-in-hand with our coaches and Studio Manager to guide new members through their first Orangetheory workout.
- Handling members’ concerns in a professional and empathetic yet objective manner.
- Participating in marketing and outreach events such as festivals, 5K's, Marathons, community events, etc.
- Ensuring all areas of the studio are kept clean and organized
- A FREE Orangetheory membership, we do ask that as a part of your position, you take at least 2 classes/week!
**No experience required** As long as you have a positive vibe, are passionate about fitness and are willing to learn this could be a fit for you!!