Group Fitness Trainer
If you’re reading this, you’re probably a committed fitness professional who wants to inspire others to work hard to be the best they can be.
You know how to motivate to get that one more Burpee, and know when to hold back to be sure workouts are safe and effective.
If that sounds like you, then keep reading because OTF is looking for Fitness Coaches to lead our coach inspired, science backed and technology tracked workouts.
We are looking for coaches who can make our members feel welcome and an integral part of the hour you spend together. Coaches whose positive energy stays with a member long after they’ve left the studio, and they find themselves counting the hours till their next workout.
- Leading and motivating members through pre-defined workouts
- Helping members set and achieve goals
- Making sure members are using correct form and offering corrections if they aren’t
- Understanding the science behind our workouts specifically, heart-rate focused training programs in general, and being aware of what the competition is doing
- Knowing how to use and demonstrate usage for every piece of equipment utilized in every workout
- Being a team player
- Being AED/CPR certified
- Hold and maintain a current fitness certification from an education company approved by Orangetheory Fitness
- Have a functional understanding of heart rate based training