Product Manager (Health, Marketing, Partnerships, Digital)
Founded in 2009 L-Nutra is a leading company in Longevity Nutrition & Food as Medicine. The Company leverages patented scientific processes that support longevity in both consumer and healthcare products. L-Nutra also has products and programs developed and tested to enhance Chronic disease remission. Brands & affiliates include Prolon Consumer Products (www.prolonlife.com); L-Nutra Health ( www.l-nutra.health) & Nutrition for Longevity (www.n4lhealth.com).
Our products are based on a technology solution that was developed at the University of Southern California. We have a growing portfolio of consumer nutrition products and are launching an evidence-based healthcare program to help people with type 2 diabetes thrive with less reliance on medication. As a Product Manager you will help lead the digital onboarding, client management and product side of these products in the partnerships and Web channel spaces.
What we are looking for:
A product manager who is passionate about understanding client's needs and executing business process and technology products that have a direct, transformative impact. As a Product Manager in our Partnership/Corporate Channel, you will be responsible for evolving core aspects of our client facing applications to improve our Partner experience and improve health outcomes at scale. You will help develop and integrate vision, strategy, and roadmap for products. You will manage the direction and execution of a cross functional product, sales, and product development team, and play a critical role in setting company-wide strategy to scale our treatment with Partnership and Web channel presence.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
· Strategically manage products from initiation to launch--new product launches, and other products such as B2B Partnerships, Corporate Wellness, Web Interface, Analytics, etc
· Set up Digital Access, Web Site Integration for Partnership clients
· Attend team sales meetings, training meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required
· Learn L Nutra products and workflows to help with client adoption and growth
· Drive definition and management of product scope, resources, schedule, and risk from inception to launch
· Suggest product improvements to grow revenue & impact with clients.
· Monitor tasks, milestones, and timelines to ensure products stay on track. Concisely, and quickly communicate with cross-functional teams.
· Manage customer expectations by effectively communicating the product status. Create status reports, update product information, and as required to update product status to sponsors/ stakeholders.
· Drive multifunctional teams to successful delivery of a product or web service. Enable distributed product teams to collaborate effectively on products.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years of recent Product Management, business development, or consulting experience
· Familiarity healthcare, corporate wellness or consumer products sectors a plus
· Existing relationships with Corporations, Clinic Groups, Healthcare Systems, Corporate Wellness Groups a plus
· Knowledge and interest in digital partnership sales and marketing utilizing affiliate models, revenue sharing, web site integration, use of QR codes
· Knowledge of Affiliate channel marketing, Shopify, NetSuite, Zoho, PowerPoint and Excel a plus
· Strong time management, prioritization, and organization.
· Computer skills with an understanding of business software such as, CRMs, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word a plus
· Self-motivated with the desire to handle increasing responsibilities
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status, or pregnancy.