Registered Dietician / Nutritionist + Customer Service
Are you passionate about health and wellness and love helping people achieve their fitness and lifestyle goals? Do you also have a knack for sales and providing exceptional customer service? We have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Health Coach or Nutritionist with a sales/commission component, combined with additional Customer Service responsibilities. Additionally, you will educate our online community about the benefits of our products and foster a supportive environment.
• Provide ongoing support to clients through education and personal communication.
• Offer expert advice on ProLon products, ProLon science, Dr. Longo’s longevity diet, Create cures, nutrition for longevity, and other aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
• Successfully share clinical trial results with clients in a digestible format, sharing exciting findings and encouraging our community.
• Actively engage in sales activities to promote our programs and products to potential clients, including lead generation, conducting sales calls, and closing deals.
• Collaborate with the direct-to-consumer marketing team and affiliates to develop and implement sales strategies, promotions, and campaigns.
• Assist clients, providing customer Service by personalizing communications, regularly collecting customer feedback, tracking key metrics, and incorporating executive attention, along with addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring they have a seamless experience with our services.
• Provide recommendations and support to clients based on their unique preferences and needs.
• Anticipate and proactively address client concerns to enhance their overall satisfaction and success.
• Track and report on sales performance, goals, achievements, and customer feedback.
• Foster a team environment where each person’s success contributes to the whole, creating a positive, supportive work environment.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nutrition or dietetics or a board certification as a registered dietician
• Proven experience in sales or a strong aptitude for sales and a willingness to learn and improve.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients, close sales effectively, and provide top-notch customer service.
• Strong understanding of the science behind fasting mimicking diets and ProLon.
• Positive attitude, team player, and ability to work independently.
• Flexibility to work some evenings or weekends to accommodate clients' schedules.
How to Apply:
If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of others while building a rewarding career as a health and wellness expert with a sales and customer service component, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications. In your cover letter, explain why you're passionate about health coaching, sales, and customer service, and how you plan to excel in a sales-driven and customer-focused engagement environment. Please say a few words to demonstrate your understanding of ProLon.
Join us in our mission to inspire healthier living and help individuals achieve their full potential!
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for considering us as your potential employer.
L-Nutra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.