KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Product Manager is responsible for build and execute KeyMe’s product roadmap by understanding customer needs, defining and prioritizing features, and managing the rollout of those features.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working with partners to define the product vision and building the product roadmap
- Gathering complex needs from across the company, collaborating closely with our leadership team and business partners from operations and customer service to business development and sales to develop and evangelize a product vision that’s based on customer research, data analysis, and good product intuition
- Collaborating with engineering and business stakeholders to deliver state-of-the-art user interfaces
- Prioritizing between features and architectural improvements
- Translate needs into product requirements, and prioritize and promote backlog of impactful product updates through continuous iteration
- Managing the release of new features by coordinating with necessary stakeholders
- Developing partnerships with other teams and driving alignment at a leadership level
How We Know You Can Do It:
- 5 years of experience in product or program management, or a related field working in close collaboration with engineers and designers
- Expert communication skills at all levels - commitment to transparency and advocate of the ‘why’ behind product decisions throughout the organization
- Experience working with engineering teams in an agile environment and driving alignment between stakeholders
- Ability to focus on data and growth by digging into data and extracting meaningful insights to make smart product decisions
- Good sense of which features are essential for a product launch and which ones can be scaled back or done later, and you focus the team on the key priorities
- Hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better
- Able to manage ambiguity, and are able to create product direction out of a not-well-defined problem space
- Craft clear user stories and validate your assumptions and hypotheses through experimentation, testing, and research
- Experience working on customer-facing products with innovative user experiences
- Proficient in JIRA and Confluence
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)