KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in 5,000 locations across the country in major retailers such as Walmart, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced finance professional with impeccable attention to detail and time management skills to help us drive efficiencies within our finance/accounting environment.
Our small team is very results-driven and shares a get-it-done mentality. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment. As an Accountant, you will play an important role in our daily financial operations, month close, and strategic projects and process improvements as we continue to scale.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform month-end closing activities and reconciliations for various accounts/processes. Areas of focus may include but would not be limited to: accounts payable/receivable, prepaid expenses, cash, credit card expense reconciliations and reporting, vendor accruals, and capitalized software
- Assist third party vendors with various sales, franchise, state and federal taxes and state registrations
- Perform daily accounting tasks, including assisting with bank transactions, processing invoices, managing accounts payable/receivable, ensuring timely payments
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile account balances, ensuring to maintain accurate records and documentation
- Assist with monthly/quarterly/annual balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Assist with preparation of audit and review packages for external auditors
- Help with ad hoc projects across all aspects of the accounting function
How We Know You Can Do It
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting
- CPA preferred (in process ok)
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask and attention to detail
- High degree of dedication to improvement and strong sense of ownership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite is required, NetSuite is strongly preferred
- Prior startup experience a plus
- Self starter, positive attitude, self-sufficient and ability to problem solve with minimal supervision
- A team player, adept at building relationships across the organization
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Allowance to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)