Manager, Operations Sun-Wed Nights
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and driving all warehouse operations and employees across multiple growing shifts. You will be a part of the management team and be a key stakeholder in building something from the ground up that has a tremendous impact as Hims/Hers grows. This role is based in Gilbert, Arizona, and will report to the General Manager of Fulfillment.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and training in all the warehouse functional areas, including order handling, wave management, shipping of pharmaceutical and over-the-counter products, and material handling
- Led a team of area managers and other warehouse personnel creating an environment that encourages and fosters continuous improvement, providing clearly defined roles and responsibilities through mentorship and training
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of multiple interacting fulfillment systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure your team has the tools and products they need when they need them to complete their responsibilities in the warehouse
- Establish, and maintain coordination of, activities and information sharing with all internal warehouse departments, external offices, and partners
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a safe work environment compliant with all applicable federal and state laws regarding the storage of materials, warehouse safety, and cleanliness (FDA, OSHA)
- Expanding operations to multiple shifts to maximize throughput whilst maintaining culture
- Safeguard warehouse operations and content by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Implement and manage all warehouse inventory processes which include reconciliation, loss prevention, and control
- Implement and maintain all Quality Assurance/Control policies and procedures
- Constantly seeks ways to improve efficiency, quality & cost control where applicable
- Submit accurate and timely reports, attend meetings, and drive company OKRs and KPI's
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of working experience in a Fulfillment, Warehouse, or Distribution environment
- 5+ years in a Supervisory/Management role
- 2+ years of OHSHA safety experience
- Proven experience leading technically complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to work within WMS
- Proficient knowledge of personal computers and applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs and Gmail, and WMS/WCS systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership, team building, organizational, and interpersonal skills with proven ability to exercise accurate judgment and execute appropriate courses of action
- Six Sigma/ Lean Principle experience is a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address.