Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
Hours for this role: Overnight, Sunday - Wednesday 5p-4:30a
About the job:
As an Area Manager for Fulfillment & Inventory, you will be responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with organizing and directing fulfillment operations. You will coordinate activities to ensure efficient utilization of fulfillment resources and optimize order and material flow. You will be a key stakeholder in building something from the ground up and have a tremendous impact as Hims/Hers grows. You will be based at our fulfillment center in Gilbert, Arizona and will report to the Operations Manager.
- Maintain ownership of a specific functional area within the building and all activities and output that area produces.
- Manage the daily operations across a shift/department including measuring of performance and attendance.
- Ensure quality standards and productivity standards are achieved while never compromising safety as a top priority.
- Coach and manage employees, set workload objectives as required to optimize staff & shift effectiveness.
- Interact with fulfillment management regarding any operating issues, including root cause analysis and suggested solutions to help get back on track as smoothly as possible
- Troubleshoot and investigate errors or nonconformance within your functional area of ownership
- Facilitate and lead continuous improvement projects to support departmental initiatives/goals.
- Ensure all new employees are properly trained, including delivery of staff training as needed.
- Managed elements of staffing (recruiting, interviewing, and selection) and talent management (performance management and activities to achieve performance objectives).
- Maintain department schedules to support fulfillment without delays.
- Plan and coordinate efficient transfer of materials and finished products throughout the warehouse.
- Maintain proper inventory control procedures and documentation for all finished product produced, stored, and shipped from the warehouse fulfillment center.
- Adhere to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, regulatory requirements, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 3-5+ years of previous leadership and supervisory experience.
- Fulfillment center and shift management is highly preferred
- GED or high school diploma, Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Proactive and motivational customer focused attitude to help set the tone for an energetic work environment.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient knowledge of computers and applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Docs and Gmail.
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address.