Junior Designer - Contract
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
As a Junior Designer at Apostrophe, your primary responsibility will be to assist the Visual Designer and Associate Creative Director in various design tasks, ensuring the smooth execution of projects and maintaining organized file management. You will play a vital role in supporting the creative process and helping maintain the consistency and excellence of our brand's design across multiple platforms. This will be a 3-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team to create and modify social media designs across all platforms.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials, both print and digital, for various campaigns and the patient experience.
- Edit photography from photo shoots for use across all media usage.
- Aid in the preparation of design files for production, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Help maintain an organized file management system, including archiving and labeling assets.
- Work on basic motion graphics of copy for ad placement.
- Stay informed about industry trends and design best practices to support the team's creative process.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude in seeking guidance and taking direction from the Visual Designer and Associate Creative Director.
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Required)
- Experience editing short form video content for Instagram and TikTok.
- Understanding of channel best practices for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and other platforms from a design perspective.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback in a timely manner
- Nice to have: Understanding of telemedicine and prescription skincare and some understanding of Figma.
- Motion graphics experience or interest is a plus.
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address.