Sr. Mobile Engineer
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to help build a fast, reliable, and frictionless telemedicine end-user experience.
- Collaborate with backend and quality engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code that powers our Hims and Hers iOS and Android apps
- Create engaging and responsive user interfaces using modern mobile technologies
- Brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
- Conduct thorough code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to standards and to foster a culture of continuous improvement within the development team
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior developers, sharing expertise and ensuring team growth
- Actively participate in retrospectives and help drive continuous improvement in our process and culture
- Maintain detailed documentation of code and processes, ensuring alignment with company and industry standards
- 5+ years as a software engineer, shipping production code
- Strong familiarity with modern web and mobile technologies, including React Native
- Experience in designing, building, and scaling mobile platforms
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.