Sr. Program Manager, Operations Strategy & Optimization
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
The Sr. Program Manager will oversee critical programs and project management for the Operations, Fulfillment, Pharmacy, and Compounding teams reporting to the Principal Program Manager, Operations Strategy and Optimization. The Sr Program Manager will focus on the strategic programs identified by the Operations leadership team and will directly support the VP of Fulfillment, Head of S&OP, and Head of Transportation to ensure we meet our organizational objectives and goals. This Sr. PM will work closely with teams across the company, to ensure that critical and enterprise initiatives are met. This role will focus on C-Team strategic initiatives to ensure that projects, product launches, and critical functionalities within Operations are properly managed across functions in order to meet deadlines and reflect the needs of various company stakeholders. In the long term, the Sr. PM role may be interested in developing into a Principal Program Manager within Operations or a Sr. Manager of Programs. The Sr. PM will be creative, dedicated, and motivated, be passionate about healthcare, and love solving problems. At times, this role may serve as a proxy for the Head of Operations Strategy & Optimization or their direct reports.
- Lead project initiatives by ensuring critical business issues and medical compliance are addressed in project decisions; drive process changes based on stakeholder feedback; and ensure high-quality project deliverables.
- Focus on the strategic road map of the as identified by Operations leadership to ensure critical projects and milestones are met while properly partnering with cross functional partners to ensure company initiatives are realized.
- Evaluate program benefits to drive prioritization decisions and communicate financial impact to our Finance partners.
- Collaborate closely with others to identify requirements, manage programs, prioritize based on need, and hit milestones
- Engage in dialogue and use good judgment to balance provider, operational, customer, and business priorities
- Communicate operational KPIs and reinforce through proactive feedback
- Develop and promote processes to facilitate streamlined work for the teams and cross-functionally
- At times, this role may serve as a proxy for the Principal Program Manager or their direct reports.
- Other duties as needed
- 7+ years of work experience in project or program management or operations, preferably in a technology setting.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal: Confidently and clearly know what, when, and how to get a message across. Experience working diplomatically with high-profile stakeholders.
- Self-starter aptitude and ability to work independently: At ease working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and managing competing priorities
- Presentation and analytical skills: Comfortable using Microsoft Office or Google Suite, and able to learn our other platforms.
- Technical aptitude: Experience or ability to learn programs including but not limited to SQL, Confluence, Jira, Smartsheets, and Looker.
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.