Sr. Analytics Engineer
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
We're looking for a savvy and experienced Senior Analytics Engineer to build seamless data products in collaboration with our data engineering, analytics, engineering, business, and product management teams.
- Take the data products to the next level by developing scalable data models
- Manage transformations of data after load of raw data through both technical processes and business logic
- Create an inventory of the data sources and documents needed to implement self-service analytics
- Define quality standards of the data and partner with the analytics team to define minimum acceptance criteria for the data sources
- Data cataloging & documentation of the data sources
- Regularly meet with business partners and analytics teams to understand and solve data needs, short-term and medium-term
- Build trust with internal stakeholders to encourage data-driven decision-making
- Work with all organizations to continually grow the value of our data products by onboarding new data from our backend and 3rd party systems
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, preferably for data transformation or analytical use cases
- 4+ years of experience building scalable data models for analytical and BI purposes
- 3+ years solid experience with dbt
- Mastery of data warehouse methodologies and techniques from transactional databases to dimensional data modeling, to wide denormalized data marts
- Solid experience with BI tools like Tableau and Looker
- Experience using version control (command-line, Git)
- Familiarity with one of the data warehouses like Google Big Query, Snowflake, Redshift, Databricks
- Domain expertise in one or more of the Finance, Product, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders across functions, including an ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations to drive actions
- Ability to articulate vision, mission, and objectives, and change the narrative appropriate to the audience
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.