Senior CX Insights Project Manager
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
We are seeking a Senior CX Insights Project Manager with a strong focus on insights analytics to join our team. In this pivotal role, you will lead customer-focused initiatives and leverage your expertise to drive customer data driven changes throughout the organization. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the customer's voice guides every decision made within the company; which you’ll do through managing projects end to end, distilling actionable insights from datasets, and ensuring CX Insights has a seat at the right tables. If you're a strategic thinker, adept at translating ideas into actionable steps, and comfortable with taking calculated risks, we encourage you to apply and become a founding member of our team.
- Analyze customer data to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities for improvement
- Develop reports and dashboards that communicate customer insights and highlight areas of opportunity to other departments within the company
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, plan, and execute customer-focused initiatives aligned with our company's strategic objectives
- Lead end-to-end project lifecycles, from concept to completion, ensuring timely delivery and resource optimization
- Act as the voice of the customer by representing their needs, wants, and concerns in meetings and discussions with other departments
- Drive change across the organization by presenting actionable insights and recommendations to senior leadership
- Identify and mitigate potential risks that could affect the success of customer-focused initiatives
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior analysts, fostering their professional growth and nurturing their expertise in data analysis and project management
- Demonstrate a natural curiosity and strategic thinking by identifying opportunities for process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- 5+ years relevant experience; Project management, Customer Insights, Market Research, Customer Experience, or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make actionable recommendations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner. Can adapt the message based on the audience
- Comfortable engaging in difficult conversations and understands diversity of perspective is an important tool in program creation
- Strong writing skills with the ability to develop customer-focused content
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Direct experience with data visualization/BI tools (Looker, Lang.ai a plus)
- Passion for customer-centricity and driving business growth through customer insights
- Practice empathetic "active" listening by being fully present in all forms of conversations and team meetings
- Participate in an environment where everyone can learn from mistakes, voice their opinions, and ask judgment-free questions
- Value the perspective of team members, even if it is different from your own
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.