Sr. Product Manager, Categories
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
Hims and Hers is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to work cross-functionally across product, engineering, design, marketing and others to define and execute a product roadmap for a key growth initiative.
- Deeply understand our users, their problems, their needs, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- Drive product development, from ideation through technical development and launch of products that deliver seamless experiences and grow the business
- Integrate company strategy, qualitative research and quantitative analysis into product requirements to deliver innovative, differentiated user experience
- Collaborate effectively across product, engineering, design, operations, analytics to align product priorities to business needs
- Clearly and succinctly communicate complex problem statements and opportunities
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
- Maximize efficiency in a fast growing company with a constantly evolving environment
- 5+ [4+ for PM] years of experience in product management, ideally in e-commerce or direct to consumer businesses
- Fluent in product methodologies, creating product strategy, defining requirements and measurement plans, gaining cross-functional alignment, and launching products
- Command of quantitative analysis for understanding the “what” to inform product decisions, as well as hands-on experience planning and executing A/B tests for optimization
- Deep customer empathy and familiarity with usability frameworks to understand the “why” behind the “what” we see (or don’t see) in the data
- Bridge builder able to “lead with influence” with key partner teams, such as engineering, UX design, marketing, analytics, and legal
- A love for building positive and productive relationships across the company
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.