Sr. Graphic Designer, Performance TV
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
As a Motion Design Art Director you will help in building and bringing to life our TVC team — spearheading how our brand’s image translates to all things motion. This role develops and oversees the brand’s OLV TVCs as we ramp up our brand presence. You are a creative that can flex between both big picture and smaller details, and are proactive and excited to drive the evolution of the Hims & Hers brand. You should feel comfortable partnering with our shoot Art Directors to concept our OLV TVCs and guide it through production, fully owning how it comes to life in post production from edit to motion graphics and animation. You will need to create and design storyboards, as well as communicate direction for motion artists. You will collaborate with a talented group of copywriters, producers, 3D artists, and video editors to make breakthrough creative.
- Partner with animators and use an existing library of video footage to create/iterate on DR and OLV TVCs at a rapid pace
- Design and direct motion graphics such as lower thirds, title cards, animated infographics, in-line with the brand art direction
- Communicate a vision for a look and feel of a creative brief. Conceptual thinking is a must, we need someone who can problem solve and bring new ideas to the table
- A strong ability to think narratively, concepting and building art direction with a video first approach.
- Ability to use data, insights and past creative iterations as an input for the creative process
- Partner with a team of copywriters, ACDs, producers and video editors to deliver effective creative
- Ensure all projects meet or exceed high creative standards
- 5+ years of agency/in-house motion design experience
- 2+ years art direction experience
- In-depth understanding and experience with all motion design tools and software (Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and current trends in motion design and video
- Experience in art direction for video a must (YouTube, TVC, Editorial)
- Exceptional design sensibility - art direction, typography, layout and strong understanding of creating beautiful visuals that meet business objectives.
- Extensive knowledge Figma and Frame.io
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.