Fulfillment Ship Associate
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dependable Fulfillment Ship Associate that will package and ship medications. You will undertake other tasks under the direction of a pharmacist to provide excellent work ethic and ensure packages are shipped quickly and safely. As a Fulfillment Ship Associate you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility. You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations
- Maintain speed and accuracy while processing medications for shipping
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment in pharmacy facilities including cleaning labs
- Communicate shipping room needs with delivery providers and pharmacy management
- Ensure medications are safely stored and handled.
- Analyze distribution and supports pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Ability to frequently move boxes weighing up to 20 pounds across the pharmacy for various needs
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent
- Strong communication skills and can work independently
- Flexibility to work FT on a Day or Overnight shift
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!