Sr. Director, Marketing and Product Analytics
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on analytics leader who can lead with our Marketing and Product Analytics teams, while partnering with our Marketing and Product leaders to help drive forward our business.
You will help shape our marketing and product strategy by leading the Marketing and Product Analytics teams execute on initiatives to scale our marketing efforts with an eye to maximizing ROI and drive product development with a focus on conversion, retention and engagement.
As Senior Director of Marketing and Product Analytics, you’ll work with senior leadership as well as the Data Science/Machine Learning teams to establish measurement tools, build models, and implement frameworks within an ever-evolving media and healthcare landscape in order to continuously improve our grasp of the business. You will manage a team of managers and analysts. You will be expected to drive insights, experiment design, and incrementally testing across our breadth of marketing channels and product development initiatives.
- Lead and grow two teams of marketing and product data analysts who will support and provide insights and direction to business stakeholders
- Spearhead the development of data models and algorithms to help us understand our marketing tactics better, especially as it relates to acquisition channel attribution, customer segmentation, and incrementally
- Lead the sophisticated design, implementation and measurement of various experiments to understand the incremental impact of product changes, user flow updates, marketing channel testing and campaign tracking
- Partner with Data Science and Machine Learning teams to implement Machine Learning programs across marketing and product teams to drive the business forward
- Expand the operational scale of the Marketing and Product teams through implementation of automation solutions such as third-party APIs, tag management platforms, marketing technology and product experimentation
- Clearly communicate analysis results to senior management, use data to suggest ways to improve the business and partner closely with Marketing and Product leads in developing strategies to grow the business
- Partner with Marketing and Product leads to identify new reporting and data requirements, document requirements, build reports and coordinate with engineering to provide the necessary data points
- Be the subject matter expert on identifying marketing/product/customer trends and diagnosing data anomalies
- Contribute to and help the Analytics and Data Science group become world-class via mentoring others, contributing to cross-functional efforts, investigate new methods and continually showcase excellence in analytics outputs to others
- 10+ years of in-depth Analytics experience in partnership with Marketing, Growth, and Product Management departments
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Very strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner to various levels from early career staff to SVP level. Experience communicating analyses, fielding questions from executive team members and presenting data-backed insights
- Experience with experiment design and A/B/n test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions and present results to the team
- Detail-oriented, attention to detail and exceptionally organized. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Experience with cross-team project management
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience Python and/or R a plus
- Experience with web and app analytics platforms
- Experience with data visualization software
- Prior experience working with Media Mix Modeling, Multi-touch Attribution, TV/Audio Media Measurement, product machine learning implementations, causal inference, time series modeling, LTV calculations and segmentation
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience with Amplitude a huge plus
- Experience with Tableau Desktop or Looker a plus
- Experience with BigQuery/Snowflake a plus
- Experience with dbt a plus
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address.