Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Production Scheduler to support the growing complexity of our compounding operations by scheduling weekly production in our labs. You will leverage your problem-solving abilities, motivation, and organization to take weekly production targets provided by Operations planning, R&D tasks from the R&D team and any other constraints to build out a detailed by hour production schedule. We are looking for a self-starter that will drive process improvement by building out the right metrics and communication channels required for successful execution of the schedule.
- Work cross functionally with R&D, Operations Planning and the Lab team to create and maintain an updated by the hour daily schedule for each lab
- Monitor daily lab activities on site to ensure adherence to time schedule
- Act as the site POC for any last minute schedule changes required by the business and communicate accordingly to on site Lab techs
- Escalate any deviations from agreed upon schedule to the appropriate cross functional teams in a timely fashion
- Drive accountability to adherence to schedule by reporting on key metrics such as daily production quantities vs. plan, attendance tracking and yield
- Track run time rates, personnel requirements and machine requirements for each compound to appropriately communicate any production constraints to the Operations Planning team
- Plan pharmacy staffing needs and schedules for both day and night shifts
- 3+ years experience in a master scheduler or production scheduler role
- Excel proficiency including experience with data manipulations – Lookups, PivotTables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to think through complex problems and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Demonstrated ability to organize resources and analyze alternatives to make effective decisions
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.