Sr. Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A - OPEX
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join our finance organization. This role will be reporting to the Sr. Finance Manager - Corporate FP&A and is remote-based. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will own and be responsible for non-headcount related operating expenses (OPEX) and driving leverage using analytical capabilities and working across a broad group of G&A stakeholders.
- Deliver analyses that identify opportunities for OPEX savings to enable more efficient company growth.
- Partner with stakeholders from our Legal, Finance, Operations and Engineering organizations to develop thoughtful and actionable OPEX budget plans with achievable targets for cost reduction where needed.
- Build and own monthly reporting packages to highlight performance versus budget and tracking of cost reduction initiatives.
- Develop methodologies and analytics to enhance capital allocation decisions to maximize investment ROI.
- Create models and reporting that distill complex information into actionable business insights
- Define operational KPIs, build and automate reporting around them
- Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders on cross-functional teams. You will develop and present your business leaders with the most current information, analysis, and insights to help them understand their short and long-term financial position.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, financial analyses, and presentations for executive management and the Board of Directors.
- Participate in the preparation and review of annual, quarterly, and monthly budgets
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in strategic finance, investment banking, and/or consulting
- Experience in technology/consumer banking group or at a high growth start-up/company preferred but not required
- Experience with online subscription businesses, OPEX management and metrics concepts is a plus
- Experience in Excel and love the challenge of bringing structure to complex unstructured problems
- Strategic thinker who is intellectually curious
Nice to Have:
- Execute requests into finished deliverables with minimal direction required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask
- An agile self-starter who thrives in an ever-changing work environment
- Capability to develop sound frameworks and complex models from scratch
- The ability to manipulate large datasets is a must. Prior SQL or Looker experience is a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.