Account Manager - Early Childhood Sales
Excelligence Learning Corporation.
- Orlando, FL, USA
- 65000-72000 per year
- Full Time
Account Manager - Educational Sales
This role must be based in Central Florida and cover both Central and Northern Florida territories.
Parent Company: www.Excelligence.com
Discount School Supply is a leading developer, manufacturer, and distributor of educational products. We are looking for a self-motivated experienced field sales professional to join our high energy team. This person will sell and manage territories in Central and Northern Florida, consisting of preschools, elementary schools, after-school programs and other appropriate channels which will involve building client relationships and managing existing client relationships within our markets.
We offer a rich compensation structure with competitive base salary, commission plan and bonus potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for sales revenue and margin performance within an assigned geography.
- Generate sales utilizing a variety of sources including familiarity with the territory, research, company catalog and website.
- Call on existing and new clients on a daily basis to establish and maintain relationships.
- Promote all of the company products and services in relation to particular account needs.
- Implement special programs as necessary.
- Travel to customer locations as necessary.
- Meet with Directors and Staff to demonstrate and promote products through workshops, in-service and educational programs.
- Propose applications of products based on curriculum and understanding of particular needs.
- Prepare, set up and break down materials for conferences.
- Work closely with Director/Owner in completing a new center opening.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree preferred, plus a minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience or early childhood (industry) experience with an interest in the rapidly growing early childhood industry.
Excelligence is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees, employment applicants and other covered persons without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.