Amazon FBA Specialist
Excelligence Learning Corporation.
- Olathe, KS, USA
- 45000-60000 per year
- Full Time
Excelligence Learning Corporation is the world's leading tech-enabled platform company in early childhood and elementary education. Educators, parents, and children in more than 40 countries use our 20,000+ innovative, high-quality and grade-appropriate educational products and teaching solutions to teach, learn and grow. Excelligence's diversified portfolio of leading businesses and brands delivers quality, innovation, service, and value on a global scale, by leveraging cutting edge technologies, early brain research science, digital first product and go-to-market development, and state-of-the-art fulfillment.
About the role
We're looking for someone to help us build our own FBA operation and expand 3P as a portion of our current, rapidly growing Amazon business. This is a brand-new position at Excelligence Learning Corporation, providing an entrepreneurial opportunity for the right person to build this channel of our business from the ground up. This person will have direct control of the processes and operations that will make the business successful, while also having the support of an experienced warehouse operations team and an e-commerce marketplace team that has already grown Amazon to one of the fastest growing sales channels within the organization.
- Lead both the business and operational sides of our Amazon FBA program including managing the 3P product catalog and coordinating and creating all inbound and domestic shipping and other operation needs.
- Ensure effective communication happens through all teams involved in the FBA operation including product development, merchandising, purchasing, inbound/outbound operations, and the E-Commerce Marketplaces business team.
- Drive sales growth through research and selection of right products for the assortment.
- Deliver on time shipments of purchase orders, demand forecasts and in stock metrics through Amazon system monitoring and coordination with purchasing and warehouse teams.
- Measure and improve supplier lead times, reduce operational defects, and improve systems to streamline operations between suppliers and our company, as well as suppliers and Amazon where applicable.
- Drive root cause analysis/reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and project manage improvements.
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve Amazon FBA and other marketplaces customer experience, business operations, and overall cost structure/profitability.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow our Amazon Seller accounts and ensure they run efficiently.
- Create, upload, edit and maintain FBA listings and FBA orders in Seller Central.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly checks on all Amazon Seller Central accounts for inventory concerns, policy violation or account health warnings and customer communications.
- Remain up to date with Amazon's best practices, new trends and platform updates.
- Solve issues with the assistance of Amazon Seller Tech Support as needed.
- 3+ years of managing an Amazon FBA business.
- Experience working on or with an inbound/outbound operations team.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient time management and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Team player mentality with ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative way.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Amazon Seller Central
- ERP (JDA a plus)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Suite
Excelligence is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees, employment applicants and other covered persons without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.