Inside Sales Account Manager
Excelligence Learning Corporation.
- Shelton, CT, USA
- 19.00-22.00 per hour
- Full Time
INSIDE SALES - EDUCATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Discount School Supply is a leading developer, manufacturer, and distributor of educational products. The fast paced and growing sales department is looking to fill an Inside Sales position. The applicant must be enthusiastic, professional, goal oriented, and a team player. Account managers are in Shelton CT and will grow the business by intensely focusing their efforts on their territory consisting of preschools, elementary schools, after school programs and other appropriate channels which will involve building client relationships and managing existing client relationships within our markets.
- Call on existing and new clients to establish and maintain relationship
- Strive to meet and exceed designated quarterly sales goals
- Generate sales utilizing a variety of sources including familiarity with the territory, research, company catalog and website
- Overachieve daily activity expectations and metrics
- Promote all company products and services in relation to account needs
- Develop growth plans for existing customers
- Learn, understand, and teach the value of our products in the education market, specifically Early Childhood Education
- Make large amount of outbound phone sales building a book of business within the defined territory
- High energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal oriented, and success driven
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment where teamwork is integral to success
- Eager to learn the fast paced and growing Early Childhood market
- Interested in growth and upward mobility
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience in new business development via networking and prospecting
Position offers a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits based on experience
Excelligence is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees, employment applicants and other covered persons without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.